The Islamic Center of Morris County
Worship – Learn
Athan & Iqamah TimesRockaway, NJ 07866
Jummah Prayers: 12:30 PM and 01:30 PM
| September 24, 2023
11 Rabī al-Awwal 1445
|Fajr||05:32 AM||05:45 AM|
|Thuhr||12:50 PM||01:30 PM|
|Asr||04:14 PM||04:45 PM|
|Maghrib||06:52 PM||06:57 PM|
|Isha||08:08 PM||08:30 PM|
(God is the Greatest)
ICMC EVENTSThere are no events at this time. Please come back at a later time.
ICMC Weekend School
Quality and Excellence in Islamic Education for Your Children!
Weekly Schedule & Events
|Monday||After Isha||Facebook Live and Q&A||Imam Adel Elmorsi|
|Tuesday||After Isha||Recitation of Quran, Learn Tajweed and Tafsir||Imam Adel Elmorsi|
|Wednesday||6:15 PM-7:15 PM||Sisters Halaqa for Sisters in Arabic||Imam Adel Elmorsi|
|Wednesday||After Isha||Quran Tafsir and Hadith Explanation||Imam Adel Elmorsi|
|Thursday||After Maghrib||Recitation of Surah Al-Kahf. Available on Zoom||Imam Adel Elmorsi|
|Friday||12:30 PM and 1:30 PM||Salat Al-Jummah (Khutba and Prayer)||Imam Adel Elmorsi or Other Imams|
|Friday||After Maghrib||Family Night after Maghrib and Various Speakers||Announced on or before Jummah|
|Saturday||After Fajr||Haj & Umrah program||Imam Adel Elmorsi|
|Sunday||11:30 AM||Youth Halaqa – During Weekend School in Imam’s office||Imam Adel Elmorsi|
|Sunday||12:00 PM||Parents Halaqa – during Weekend School in the Musla||Imam Adel Elmorsi|
Our Mission Statement
- Promote goodwill, understanding, fellowship and tolerance among Muslims.
- Strengthen the fraternal bonds among Muslims in the Morris County and the surrounding areas.
- Promote friendly relations between Muslims and non-Muslims in the community.
- Provide Muslims with religious guidance based on the teachings of Islam.
- Serve as a cultural institution for dissemination of information on Islam; its teachings, history, and culture among Muslims as well as non-Muslims.
- Organize courses of study in Quran, Sunnah and the Islamic history, designed to meet the needs of Muslims and non-Muslims, both adults and children.
- Establish and maintain an Islamic Center in this community to serve as a place for Islamic prayers and cultural and religious activities.